Tipoff Basketball (Year 7/8)
The Tipoff Basketball Program is a basketball performance program in association with high level coaches linked to Basketball Victoria takes place every Thursday morning from 7:15am – 8:15am (Term 1 and 4 only).
The Tipoff Program aims to:
• Engage students in physical activity as a way to promote healthy lifestyles, relationships and mental health.
• Give students access to specialised basketball coaching and, as a consequence, improve student’s performance
• Provide students with opportunities to access external resources within the field of basketball.
• Cater to students of all abilities
• Provide students with the opportunity to experience elite level training, strength and conditioning and to use this as a means to build persistence, resilience and confidence
• Give students an awareness of the importance of inclusiveness
The Tipoff Program caters to all ability levels and we do not limit the number of spaces available. If more students want to participate in the program then Dromana College are committed to running extra sessions and employing extra coaches to meet this demand and to ensure that any child who wishes to participate is able to.
|Year 7-8||Thursday Before School
7:15am – 8:15am
(Term 1 and 4 only)
|$60 / Term||Dromana College Gymnasium|
• Dromana Tip Off Singlet
• Access to specialist coaches and coaching
• Breakfast Club 8:15am – 8:45am