Are you interested in improving your fitness, confidence, health and self-esteem? Are you competitive and want to test your skills against other schools in Victoria? The Dromana College Aerobics team is for you.
The aim of Aerobics is to teach our youth that exercise, fitness, team spirit, self-pride and fun should be a way of life.
Aerobics is one of the enhancement classes the College offers and is open to any student of any age and any year level. Our Aerobics Program at Dromana College challenges students coordination and fitness through a supportive environment. Students attend regular training sessions in the morning for the junior students and both morning and afternoon for senior/advanced students. During our training sessions students learn the choreography for competitions, improve their fitness and flexibility, meet new people and have fun! The team will have the opportunity to compete in The Federation of International Sport Aerobics & Fitness (FISAF) competitions held throughout the year. In past years we have seen great success at local and state competitions and have qualified and competed at the National Championships!
7 – 8am
|$50 per term
|Dance Studio (room 36)
Aerobics Program Fees: $100 per semester.
- Aerobics Polo- this is to be warn to competitions and trainings, and can also be used during regular PE classes
- Hire of a team leotard and hair accessories (scrunchie and diamonds) for competition.
- FISAF memberships and registration
- Entry fee into Competitions
- Specialist coaches and coaching.
- Breakfast Club 8.15-8.45am.
If the team, duo or trio is successful at State Finals, additional costs will occur as Nationals are held interstate and require additional competition fees.
Performance Dates for 2023 (these may be subject to change)
For selected students they will have the opportunity to perform at various events the school runs such as:
- School assembly
- Open night
- Dance soirees
- Sports awards night
- Super series- Saturday 6th and Sunday the 7th of May- All students (that are ready)
- State Championships- Saturday the 22nd and Sunday the 23rd of July- All students
- Future Championships- Friday 11th- Saturday 12th August- Selected students
- National championships- Wednesday 6th – Sunday 10th September- Selected students that qualified
Please direct any further questions to Miss Brittany Felsinger ph: (03) 5987 2805 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org